Westminster Law School provides legal education in the heart of London. Our modern facilities, including a recently refurbished law library and lecture theatre, are based at the University of Westminster's Little Titchfield Street campus.
We offer taught courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as professional and short courses. We also offer highly respected conversion courses for non-law graduates wishing to embark upon a career in law.
- Centre on the Legal Profession
- Centre for Law, Gender and Sexuality
- Centre for Law, Society and Popular Culture
- International Law at Westminster
- Westminster Law and Theory Lab
Westminster Law School offers both MPhil and PhD research degrees in law and law-related topics.
This school offers programs in: