At Oxford Brookes University Business School you will find a dynamic and international community of more than 150 academic staff, 2,000 undergraduates and 500 postgraduate and research students.
We are consistently applauded for the excellence of our learning and teaching. We practise a special 'Brookes blend' of critical enquiry with practical insight, of rigour with relevance. We have a deep connection with the world of business, which ensures the relevance of our courses, the credibility of our staff and the career successes of our students.
Oxford Brookes University are offering 102 postgraduate bursaries worth £10,000 each to UK/EU students. Find out if you're eligible.
Why are we special?
- the highest scores for teaching quality (24/24)
- two subject centres for good practice in teaching (of 24 in the UK)
- staff with real-world business and consultancy experience
- a highly regarded work placement scheme
- coaching, mentoring and specialist careers advice
- international partnerships and international students from 145 countries
- a network of 17,000 alumni around the world
- the atmosphere of one of the world's true student cities (Virgin Alternative Guide to British Universities)
Postgraduate Open Evening – Business School and Oxford School of Hospitality ManagementDate and Time
Wednesday, 7 September 2016, 17:30 to 19:00
Who this event is for
Foyer, Postgraduate Centre, Wheatley Campus
Come along to find out about the postgraduate courses on offer at Oxford Brookes University Business School, the Oxford School of Hospitality Management, and howa Master's can enhance your career prospects. It is a great opportunity to find out what study options are available, to discuss the learning and assessment style and to ask any questions you may have.
To book a place
Register for the Open Evening using this link below: http://business.brookes.ac.uk/postgraduate/open-days/
This school offers programs in: