Founded in 1819, ESCP Business School has produced generations of leaders and entrepreneurs. With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Business School's truly European identity allows it to offer a unique multicultural education style in the field of business and a global view in International Management issues. Each year, ESCP Business School welcomes over 6,000 students and 5,000 executives from more than 120 different countries, providing them with a comprehensive offer of Management courses and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, Executive MBA, PhD and Executive Education). ESCP Business School is included among just 1% of business schools in the world that possess the Accreditation AACSB and EQUIS. www.escpeurope.eu – Follow us on Twitter @ESCPeurope
A Truly Multicultural Experience
ESCP Business School - London
ESCP Business School is a unique school that attracts students and academics representing more than 100 nationalities to our London campus.
Located in West Hampstead in northwest London, ESCP Business School’s UK campus offers students state-of-the-art facilities in a traditional Victorian building. The bright city lights and the business community are only a tube ride away, while the fashionable area of West Hampstead offers a broad cultural experience away from the hustle and bustle of inner-city life.
Students benefit from our strong connections in major industries, and we play an essential role in our students’ lives by expanding and nurturing the skills vital for their future careers.
In the Heart of a Vibrant City
London is more than just a city: it’s a global centre for business and culture, and a multicultural giant that offers you an unforgettable life experience.
With just shy of 11 million inhabitants speaking more than 300 languages, it’s impossible to spend time there without expanding your personal horizons and professional network.
Building Your Career
Whether you’re heading for a career in the Finance sector or dreaming of working for a leading Luxury brand or Tech company, London has it all waiting for you.
There are job opportunities at the biggest brands in the world, as well as an incredible number of innovative start-ups. From internships to graduate schemes and beyond, London is your launchpad!
In 2018 London was crowned the most popular city in the world for students.
It’s also been named the best in which to work – and the most loved tourist destination. This city really has something for everyone, and the polls prove it.
Mission and Values
“ESCP Business School’s mission is to inspire and educate tomorrow’s business leaders.”
Our conviction is that tomorrow’s business leaders will need to be international, digital, and inter-culturally effective. Our approach to education and organisational structure reflects this, with strong international programmes delivered by an integrated (pan-European) Faculty across campuses in each of Europe’s principal markets.
We advance this mission through our unique approach to international management education and research, which promotes transnational experience, collaboration and learning within a pan-European framework.
How We Deliver at ESCP Business School
- An expert academy focusing on international/comparative research.
- Mandatory rotational programmes providing unique multi-campus learning experiences across Europe.
- Inter-disciplinary teaching integrating the hard (coding, etc.) and the softer (the humanities, etc.) skills of management.
- A diverse, creative and entrepreneurial community.
Our Four Values Are the Dna Nucleus of the School
- E: "Excellence in what we do"
- S: "Singularity in what we are and what others cannot imitate"
- C: "Creativity in how we think and design"
- P: "Plurality - Plural in what we believe and behave"
(What and where we want to be by 2022)
“In 2022, ESCP Business School will be recognised worldwide as the leading European business school for internationally-focused management education.
Our Vision, To Become True, Implies:
- Producing and disseminating world-class research in international/comparative management that shapes the way organisations and leaders think and behave;
- Producing culturally and digitally smart graduates equipped to shape and connect tomorrow's business worlds;
- Engaging meaningfully with business, alumni and government to foster advancements in international management practice and intercultural relations;
- Harnessing diversity in all of its forms as a source of innovation, strength and leadership.
527 Finchley Road
NW3 7BG London, England, United Kingdom