Providing pathways in Art & Design, Drama and Music, Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts continues to develop the skills and confidence of many inspiring artists and performers.
Our school provides a unique and highly personalised method of learning, creating an environment in which to nurture, educate and encourage creative individuals.
As a student you will be actively supported through a hands-on-approach, extensive contact time with your lecturers and all the equipment, materials, space and time you need to discover and develop your own individual voice and style as a creative artist. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible environment in which to meet your full potential.
Over the last 30 years we have increased our portfolio to include Degrees and a Master's and established links with leading institutions, including University of the Arts London Awarding Body and Trinity College London as well as Hearst Magazine, publishers of ELLE, ELLE Decoration, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire and Cosmopolitan. We have given students the skills and confidence necessary to progress into some of the most prestigious and competitive drama schools, music conservatoires and art and design schools in the world.
- 5 days a week contact time
- small class sizes, on average no more than 15 students to 1 teacher
- one-on-one support in class
- personalised portfolio assistance and advice
- weekly one-to-one music and drama lessons
- highly personalised audition preparation
- your own dedicated workspace
- your own iMac for BA Graphics & Illustration
- your own mannequin if you are a fashion student
- lecturers based in your studio Monday to Friday, giving you high quality one-on-one time
- studio access 7 days a week
- guaranteed participation in an end-of-year show
- dedicated university officer, to help with your university applications and careers advice
- opportunities to broaden your experiences by visiting exhibitions and shows
- outstanding teachers who are working artists and performers, bringing industry links and real insight to the world of work
- a dynamic and global community bringing opportunities, international contacts and friendships
Programs taught in: