The Faculty of Life Sciences is the largest in the University and has recently undergone a major re-structure to better meet the needs of students, staff, businesses and the community.
The Faculty of Life Sciences is the largest School in the University with an annual turnover in the region of £27M. We combine a strong focus on professionally-orientated teaching with world-class research and extensive knowledge-transfer activity. Much of our work is subject to external accreditation and/or regulation and is conducted in close association with employers. We have strong and growing links with institutions overseas.
We offer specialist postgraduate taught programmes in a range of areas.
- Cancer Pharmacology (MSc)
- Cancer Drug Discovery (MSc)
- Drug Toxicology & Safety Pharmacology (MSc)
- Archaeological Prospection - Shallow Geophysics (MSc)
- Archaeological Sciences (MSc)
- Archaeology (MA)
- Forensic Archaeology & Crime Scene Investigation (MSc/PG Dip)
- Human Osteology & Palaeopathology (MSc/PG Dip)
- Biomedical Science (MSc)
- Cellular Pathology Laboratory Practice (MSc)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (MSc/PG Dip)
- Analytical Sciences (MSc)
Learn more about the University of Bradford on
This school offers programs in: