YOUR MASTER PLAN
Business transcends borders. Our postgraduate courses are designed to do the same. We also ensure that our courses incorporate internships or study opportunities abroad. By choosing to study at Aston, you are making a choice to join a global business community.
Business is the world’s common language and a masters from Aston will teach you how to speak it. What we do here is more than a top-up for your undergraduate degree. It’s a chance to transform your thinking. It’s your opportunity to make new connections and deepen your understanding of a specific sector. It’s about you going further.
We go the extra mile too. In addition to your internships and studies abroad, we’ll give you the Aston Edge, our Professional Development Programme taught by the gurus of business, commerce and industry. It’s designed to shape your leadership skills and teach you the art of managing people.
We've built our reputation on credibility, results and service to our students.
- We’re triple accredited. This means we are in the top 1% of Business Schools globally with accreditation from the three major accrediting bodies, AMBA, AACSB and Equis.
- We‘ve been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF, 2017).
- Ten of Aston Business School’s courses have been ranked in the top 100 in the UK and Western Europe (Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2017).
- Top 150 in the world for Business & Management (QS World University Rankings, 2017).
- Top 200 in the world for Accounting & Finance (QS World University Rankings, 2017).
- MSc International Business is 7th in the UK and 33rd in the world (The Economist’s Masters in Management ranking, 2017).
- We are ranked 11th in the UK and 4th highest in Western Europe for ‘significant international excellence’ (Eduniversal Business School Ranking, 2016).
- 5 QS Stars for excellence in teaching, employability, innovation, facilities, inclusiveness and internationalisation.
Get The Edge
Professional Development Programme
Our innovative professional development and employability module allows you to take part in an integrated work internship or study abroad opportunity. Alongside this, you'll learn the core business skills required of aspiring business professionals.
Our dedicated MSc careers consultant will provide you with one-to-one careers support, careers workshops and fairs attended by top names in industry. An MSc at Aston will help you to achieve your career goals.
Completing a masters degree is a big investment in your future and we want to ensure that those who have the desire and skill to study also have the opportunity. We have a variety of scholarships available for talented applicants.
Download the brochure
Find out more about studying at Aston Business School.
This school offers programs in: