Welcome to Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi (PSUAD), your first step towards an international prestigious degree. Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi is a higher education institution that attracts not only the best students from the UAE, but also the best students from all over the Middle East and the around the world.
In May 2006 and under the high patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) and Paris Sorbonne University, PSUAD opened in the city of Abu Dhabi.
Coming from a legacy known for its richness in knowledge to another legacy enjoying exceptional cultural heritage, PSUAD remains true to the same teaching structure implemented in Paris. The campus of Abu Dhabi offers a whole array of subjects as in Sorbonne-Paris and Paris-Descartes. Its teachings are exclusively delivered by lecturers from the Paris following the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Management Council Members
The Management Council is comprised of three members from France and three members from the UAE.
• Louis Vogel; President of PRES Sorbonne Universities
• Alain Tallon; delegate professeur à la scolarité
• Barthélémy Jobert; Presidentof Paris-Sorbonne university
The UAE members of the Board of Management are:
• H.E. Dr. Mugheer Khamis Al Khaili; Director General of Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC), and Vice President of the Management Council of Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi.
• Dr. Masood Abdallah Badri; Head of planning, policies and performance management at Abu Dhabi Education Council.
• Mr. Zaki Nusseibeh; Deputy Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Cultural and Heritage Authority.
This school offers programs in:
- Arabic (Egypt)