Winthrop University College of Business Administration is willing to provide outstanding nationally accredited programs in a variety of specialty areas. The faculty is dedicated to your development and will challenge you often and help celebrate your accomplishments. You will learn from them and the other students who make up the diverse community of learners of which we are very proud. Set high expectations for yourself, get involved in the activities that are offered in your College, and take advantage of every learning opportunity provided.
The baccalaureate degree program in business administration is accredited by AACSB International-- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and the baccalaureate degree in computer science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
Our mission is to provide a quality education to a diverse community of learners through continuous improvement and dedication to excellence in teaching and learning, as well as intellectual contributions and service.
In support of this mission, the College:
- Provides nationally accredited Business Administration (AACSB) and Computer Science (CSAC/CSAB) programs which are strongly student oriented.
- Provides undergraduate business administration and computer science degree programs that are excellent in quality, contemporary in design, and relevant to dynamic business practices.
- Provides quality graduate programs that serve the changing needs of businesses and the community.
- Provides effective teaching that promotes lifelong learning and career development.
- Provides an environment that promotes faculty/student communication.
- Fosters an understanding and appreciation of cultural similarities and differences
- Conducts and disseminates scholarship in business and computer science.
- Serves the community and businesses through programs and partnerships that enhance the intellectual and economic quality of the region.
This school offers programs in: