William Paterson University is the choice of highly motivated students who come here to unleash their potential and pursue their dreams. As a mid-size university with nearly 11,500 students, we are large enough to offer extensive learning resources and impressive facilities, yet small enough to provide personalized attention and small classes that average just 19 students. With our highly recognized faculty and campus-wide support system, we help our students develop and strengthen the skills they need to achieve success.
- Wide range of rigorous undergraduate and graduate programs, offered through our five colleges: Arts and Communication, Cotsakos College of Business, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Science and Health
- Small classes, taught by accessible, supportive faculty who are exceptionally qualified teachers, scholars, and researchers
- University Core Curriculum, providing undergraduates the flexibility to customize their academic experience by selecting from a broad range of courses in six areas of study
- State-of-the-art facilities including the Science Complex, Financial Learning Center, Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales, Nel Bolger RN Nursing Lab, GIS Laboratory, and HD-ready TV broadcast studios
- Extensive hands-on learning experiences through internships, research opportunities, and study abroad programs
- Comprehensive, student-centered academic support programs, services, and resources, including career counseling and advising
This school offers programs in: