TRANSFORMATION BEGINS HERE
We are delighted to know of your interest in GW's Graduate School of Education & Human Development. Whether you are considering changing careers, yourself, your community or the world, our programs will deepen your knowledge, self understanding and professional expertise. Your classroom discussions will be informed by leading experts from around the world and Washington's corridors of power, yet it is your contribution we value most and promise to build. You will be challenged to achieve new levels of excellence in thinking and performance while engaging with peers who will become life-long advisors and friends. We pride ourselves on the quality of our research, the impact we have on policy, education reform and human development. Yet, above all else, we know you are our most important distinction. Our community of dedicated, life long learners define who we are today and what the nation and world can become.
We are committed to making your admissions experience as welcoming and positive as your next few years in your GSEHD program. Please call or let us know if you have any questions.
- Our campuses span D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
- We also offer some programs entirely online.
- Partnerships with many local school districts offer our students valuable classroom experience.
- Our teacher preparation programs are NCATE accredited and state-approved.
- Our location in the nation's capital enables students to gain real-world experience within the government, foundations, museums, public schools, institutes of higher education, professional associations and international NGOs.
This school offers programs in: