With more than 80 graduate programs in high-paying, in-demand fields and scholarships, assistantships and fellowships available, we invite you to take a closer look at RIT.
Don't be fooled by the word "technology" in our name. At RIT, you will discover a university of artists and designers on the one hand, and scientists, engineers, and business leaders on the other – a collision of the right brain and the left brain.
We offer graduate programs in the following areas:
- Arts, Crafts, Design, Photography, Film, Animation, Graphic Arts, & Communication
- Business, Management, Communication & Public Policy
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Education & Human Resources
- Engineering & Technology
- Multidisciplinary Professional Studies
- Science, Mathematics, Statistics & Imaging Science.
More advantages of RIT include:
- Many of our graduate programs are interdisciplinary, allowing you to benefit from and take advantage of the strengths of several of our colleges.
- Generous scholarships, assistantships, and fellowships are available.
- Take classes four times a year and get your degree sooner with our quarter system!
- RIT offers you a large International student body that will help prepare you to work with individuals from different cultures and countries in today's global business society.
- RIT’s partnerships with hundreds of national and international corporate and government entities provide unmatched opportunities for research and career placement.
- Hundreds of companies come to campus each year to recruit students.
- Our faculty members are internationally respected for their contributions in their professional fields.
- The University’s classrooms, labs, and learning facilities and equipment are modern and state-of-the-art.
- US News & World Report has continuously ranked RIT as one of the top Master’s level universities in the US.
This school offers programs in: