- The School of Business at North Carolina Central University provides dynamic global management education to a diverse student population.
- We provide a professional, caring, and intellectually stimulating learning environment through small classes, faculty accessibility, and teamwork.
- We capitalize on the unique opportunities provided by our location in the Research Triangle Park area.
- We achieve our mission through innovative teaching, supported by research and professional service, with a focus on experiential learning, technology integration, business partnering and community service.
- Each student's preparation for life-long learning is important.
- Ethics, honesty, integrity, fairness, and a commitment to excellence guide all our actions.
- We encourage and reward teamwork, as well as individual expression, leadership, and innovation.
- Clear and open communication among students, faculty, and staff is essential of achieving our mission.
- Effective management education includes both theoretical and practical dimensions.
- Continual service to the community is a fundamental responsibility of our students, faculty, and staff.