Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students, in not only to be well qualified academically but also to possess a high level of competency in managerial skills. The institute will provide a solid platform for students to achieve their goal and gain success in the future, it was humbly founded in 1999 as an IT college and has never shied away from the challenges of educating the next generation, the nation’s leaders and knowledge workers.Wholly owned by PMI Education Sdn. Bhd (Reg No. 629638V), Mantissa College was achieved recognition and milestones through relentless efforts in seeking for improvements, thus being awarded:
Special Award Winning College by The Malaysian Ministry of Education (2003) 10th Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise, Keris Award (2011) ISO 9001:2008 status (2011) MSC status Institution (2012) Having 2 learning centres (Main & South) strategically located in TTDI, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, Mantissa aims to provide a much needed conducive environment for learning and development, to complement our quality academic programmes in Business, Information Technology, Accountancy and Creative Design. Our campuses also offer a comprehensive list of features in catering to our students’ learning needs and comfort during their years with us.
Since its inception, Mantissa has been committed to further the discovery and celebration of knowledge. The college’s commitment to undergraduate studies is matched by its progress in research and the discovery of knowledge, particularly in the business market. Seeking to open doors for students around the world and understanding the necessity of financial aids, Mantissa’s various scholarship programmes ensure that students from all economic backgrounds can afford a quality education.
Advantages of studying in Malaysia
- High quality of education of international standard, regulated by the Ministry of Education;
- Twinning programmes offer international students the best routes to top-notch qualifications from the UK, USA, Australia, Canada or New Zealand for higher studies;
- Relatively affordable fees of lower costs of living; English is widely used as the medium of instructions preparing graduates for global market;
- Institutions offer friendly environment and world-class facilities;
- Simple immigration procedures for international students;
- Malaysia is a nation which comprises of people from diverse ethnic background living in harmony, offers international students a unique learning and cultural experience;
- Diversity in food, festivals, customs, races and languages; Long history of economic and political stability.
Malaysia is an exciting melting pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together creating a culturally diverse and naturally beautiful hub. Multiculturalism has not only made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise, it has also made Malaysia home to hundreds of colourful festivals creating a tradition of celebrations and socializing. Malaysians are very laid back, warm and friendly. Geographically, Malaysia is as diverse as its culture. There are two parts to the country, 11 states in the peninsula of Malaysia and 2 states on the northern part of Borneo. Offering leisure options from rolling mountains to sandy beaches to exciting shopping districts, Malaysia is full of surprises, eclectic cultures and natural wonders.
60000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
92834-6848 Fullerton, California, USA