Indiana University School of Medicine is a national leader in medical research and education. With more than 60 academic departments and specialty divisions across nine campuses statewide and strong clinical partnerships with Indiana’s most advanced hospitals and physician networks, the school is continuously advancing its mission to prepare healers and transform health in Indiana and throughout the world.
With nearly 2000 full-time faculty and the support of more than 3000 volunteer faculty throughout Indiana—all teaching the physicians of tomorrow, IU School of Medicine is uniquely equipped to prepare the next generation of healers and transform health and wellness throughout the United States and beyond. Explore the school’s celebrated history and get to know the leadership team.
It is the mission of Indiana University School of Medicine to advance health in the state of Indiana and beyond by promoting innovation and excellence in education, research and patient care.
IU School of Medicine will lead the transformation of health care through quality, innovation and education and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
- Excellence that is reflected in the innovative conduct and advancement of education, research and patient care.
- Respect for individuals who are affiliated with, or come in contact with, Indiana University School of Medicine: staff, students, residents, fellows, faculty, staff, partners, communities, patients and families.
- Integrity that embraces the very highest standards of ethical behavior and exemplary moral character.
- Diversity that is reflected in actions that appreciate all individuals.
- Cooperation that is manifested by collegial communication and collaboration.
46202 Indianapolis, Indiana, USA