Barry Kaye College of Business at Florida Atlantic University, we are proud of our College – our faculty, students, and programs. Whether you are a prospective student, a current student, an alumnus, or a member of the business community, you will find that our College embraces the core values of teaching, research, and service in all of our endeavors.
The Barry Kaye College of Business enrolls approximately 6,000 students, has seven departments, and offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees as well as executive education opportunities. The College is accredited by the AACSB International which represents the highest worldwide standard of achievement for business schools. We recently moved into a new, wireless classroom building with a simulated trading floor, inviting classrooms, and many places for students to study and meet. A wing of the original building was entirely renovated to house our Student Services. We are looking forward to the opening of our newest addition, the Office Depot Executive Education Center in the fall semester, 2008.
As FAU celebrates its 40th anniversary and we reflect upon our accomplishments, we are proud of our growth. This growth was achieved through the hard work and expertise of our faculty, and has resulted in considerable national recognition. For example,
- the Virtual MBA has been ranked among the nation’s top 25 on-line business programs by U.S. News and World Report every year since its inception in 2000;
- our real estate faculty, as a group, were ranked 8th in the nation for quality of published research;
- the Department of Finance was ranked 35th in the world based on a compilation of published research in sixteen core financial journals and 2nd in the nation for published research in financial education;
- the Entrepreneurship Program was included in the top 50 in the country by Success Magazine and was ranked as the best Florida-housed program by Entrepreneurship; and
- the Department of Information Technology and Operations Management was ranked in the nation’s top 50 programs by Decision Line.
This school offers programs in: