Looking for a 21st-century business education to fuel your 21st-century career?
Welcome to The Clarkson School of Business.
The Clarkson School of Business is different—and that’s the way we like it. Our undergraduate business majors and graduate business programs stand out because they are designed to meet the targeted needs of the world's most innovative companies. These companies seek out employees who can think across traditional boundaries, merging solid business know-how with insight into engineering, global supply chain management, information systems and more.
That’s exactly the type of career-launching business education you will receive at Clarkson.
Undergraduate Business Programs
Designed in partnership with industry leaders, each of our undergraduate business majors blends two or more disciplines to build a highly effective and dynamic degree:
- Engineering & Management (management, engineering, science and technology)
- Financial Information & Analysis (finance, accounting, technology and economics)
- Global Supply Chain Management (operations, marketing, technology, and economics)
- Information Systems & Business Processes (technology, management and operations)
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship (marketing, management, technology and economics)
Learn more about the First-Year Experience, the Global Business Program, minors and concentrations, and our internships and co-op opportunities.
Graduate & Executive Business Programs
An MBA from Clarkson is powered by the same interdisciplinary spirit, merging the best practices of business management with a global, sustainable, technology-driven perspective:
- One-Year MBA
- Global One-Year MBA
- Accounting MBA
- Environmental MBA (two-year program)
- Master of Engineering / MBA (dual degree)
- Online MBA (part-time)
- Graduate Certificates
This school offers programs in: