Caldwell University is a not-for-profit Catholic university founded in 1939. Inspired by St. Dominic and the Catholic heritage, it makes a difference in the lives of students and prepares them through the liberal arts and professional studies to think critically, pursue truth, and contribute to a just society.
At Caldwell University, we don’t believe in busywork. Each of our online programs is convenient and affordable. They blend research with real-life application. Through meaningful collaboration and projects, we provide you with knowledge and newly refined skills that you can apply immediately. Holistic Support As a valued part of our online community, dedicated faculty will be supportive of you. We demonstrate a deep commitment to your success by providing mentorship and guidance so that you can achieve your goals.
These days, adults like you are returning to school to earn that long sought after credential and achieve their goals. Our online programs are designed to be convenient, flexible and affordable. Caldwell University can provide the skills to advance within rapidly growing careers in nursing, education, and business industries.
- Recently ranked as a Tier 1 institution by the U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges 2015”.
- Ranked #2 in the state for Best in State Online College 2016 by affordablecollegesonline.org
- 2015 United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA®) Non-Profit Member.
- Caldwell University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284- 5000.
- The Online RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.
This school offers programs in: