The Weatherhead School of Management is different from other business schools. We are bold in our ideas, creative in our approach, and adaptive in our interactions within a changing business environment. We've enhanced traditional management education by integrating the fundamentals of business with ideas and practices that change individuals, organizations, and societies. Our graduates are ready to add immediate value to their organizations, their communities, and the world.
Developing transformational ideas and outstanding leaders for the advancement of business and society.
Weatherhead is respected, locally and globally for research of enduring consequence. We are recognized for attracting and educating managers to design novel solutions to the most complex issues facing business and society. Our learning environment is a hub of creative thinking, innovative teaching, and trans-disciplinary research, filled with excitement and a strong sense of community.
We Educate Leaders Who…
…innovate using design practices. Faculty, students and alumni contribute to our innovative endeavors through:
- The first Design & Innovation Department in a management school
- Our yearlong MBA elective called Design in Management: Concepts and Practices
- Partnerships with university initiatives like ThinkBox and Blackstone Launchpad
…create sustainable value through intrapreneurship, entrepreneurship, and social entrepreneurship. We bring this to our community through:
- The yearlong MBA elective, Institute for Sustainable Value and Social Entrepreneurship
- Fowler Center for Sustainable Value
- Partnerships with ThinkBox and Blackstone Launchpad
…are good global citizens. The global mindset of our community is reflected in:
- Our adherence to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) based on the United Nations Global Compact
- Global Forum
- Global MBA
This school offers programs in: