Cal State L.A., a member of the California State University (CSU) system, offers excellent and innovative educational opportunities to an urban student population that reflects the diversity of the Los Angeles basin.
Educational opportunities include:
- Preparing students to appreciate, engage, enhance and transform the social, cultural, civic, and workplace structures of American and global societies;
- Providing students with the capabilities, skills, and opportunities to take full advantage of life-long learning, including graduate and professional studies, and opportunities to participate in research, scholarly, and creative activities;
- Offering students tools for personal and academic achievement, economic mobility, and healthier lives;
- Serving as a gateway among the Cal State L.A. community, the greater Los Angeles community, and world community for shared educational and cultural life;
- Providing high-quality professional services to all constituencies of the University.
The College of Business and Economics
The College of Business and Economics at Cal State L.A. is a learning community of 67 full-time faculties and staff and more than 3,200 students dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education for a multicultural, global environment.
To be an important and relevant force in the new millennium, we are pursuing the development of market-driven programs that are globally-focused and technology-based. Los Angeles is the gateway to the twenty-first century and we are proud to be an important player in the region's success. As the emerging nations in Asia and Latin America become dominant forces in world trade, Los Angeles will become the center for international trade and commerce in the United States. Our College is nationally-ranked, fully accredited, and a vital partner in the business tapestry of Los Angeles.
Programs taught in: