Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®.
An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), and the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). In the 2015–2016 academic year, more than 2,100 undergraduate and 900 graduate students are attending Babson, representing more than 80 countries. Learn more about the students in the first-year undergraduate class as well as the MBA and Masters graduate programs. As creators and conveners of knowledge about entrepreneurship, Babson distinguishes itself with:
- An Undergraduate School that provides a top-flight business education blending innovative, integrated and applied for business and liberal arts programs with curricular and co-curricular learning experiences.
- The F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, that grants highly ranked MBA and MS degrees.
- An Executive Education program for professionals looking to grow in today’s rapidly evolving business environment.
- A world-class faculty with real-world experience—87% of our full-time faculty hold a doctoral degree or its equivalent, and are accomplished entrepreneurs, executives, scholars, authors, researchers, poets, and artists.
- Global research projects that are used as key benchmarking indicators by a number of distinguished regional, national, and supranational authorities around the world.
- Babson Global which works with corporate, university, government, and foundation partners to advance entrepreneurship education and Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® worldwide.
Babson College educates entrepreneurial leaders who create great economic and social value—everywhere.
We want to be the preeminent institution in the world for Entrepreneurial Thought & Action®—and known for it. We want to expand the notion of entrepreneurship to embrace and celebrate entrepreneurs of all kinds. We want to put the power of entrepreneurship as a force for economic and social value creation in as many hands in the world as we can.
Integrity Trust, respect, and civility bring out the best in people. We respect and behave ethically toward each other and our external partners. We practice social and civic responsibility in the greater communities to which we belong. Diversity We value our membership in a lifelong community that is broadly diverse. We believe that differences make Babson a richer community and provide the necessary contexts for shared accomplishment. We welcome and value people and their perspectives and respect the interests of all of the members of the community. Innovation We have a long-standing commitment to an institutional culture that fosters creativity, risk-taking, continuous improvement, leadership, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We encourage people to take the initiative and make a difference. Collaboration Our commitment to cross-disciplinary collaboration and to working closely with students defines the practices of the faculty, administration, staff and who work on the campus of Babson College. Together with our alumni, and with our external partners, we create a learning and working experience that is greater than the sum of its parts. Excellence Babson College is committed to excellence. Ours is a community in which all members can achieve their personal best. We seek to support each other thoughtfully for continuous growth and development.
Programs taught in: