Located in Bangkok, Thailand, Asia's most liveable city, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University was founded in 1982 with the Kellogg School of Management and The Wharton School, two of the best business schools in the world. Sasin was the first business school in Thailand to earn AACSB and EQUIS international accreditation, and is one of the few business schools in Southeast Asia with both.
Our Degree Programs:
- 19-month Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 19-month Executive MBA (EMBA)
- 4-year Ph.D. Programs (Marketing or Finance) Non-Degree Programs
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Certificate Programs
- Executive Education Programs - a wide range of in-company and public programs, including a 3-week Senior Executive Program
- Business English - Certificate programs, both in-company and open enrollment programs
Our Centers and Consulting Services:
- Centers - Sasin Centre for Sustainability Management (SCSM), Sasin Entrepreneurship Center (SEC)
- Consulting Services - Sasin Management Consulting (SMC), Sasin Japan Center (SJC).
This school offers programs in: