The Universitat Rovira I Virgili is located in the province of Tarragona, close to Barcelona, in one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. It is a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, open to the world and, at the same time, closely connected to its social and economic surroundings.
The range of academic programmes offered by the URV covers all fields of knowledge: engineering and architecture, arts and humanities, health, and social and experimental sciences. We offer a wide range of programmes including bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and doctoral programmes, as well as lifelong training programmes for professional development.
Our aim is to offer you the best possible education which, combined with your motivation and our experience, will enable you to create the future you wish for.
What about you, how do you picture your URV future?
- A future at URV means learning with participation and a close relation.
- A future at URV means increasing your job opportunities.
- A future at URV means opening up to the world.
- A future at URV means benefiting from quality education.
- A future at URV means cutting-edge research.
This school offers programs in: