TecnoCampus Mataró-Maresme Foundation is sponsored by the City of Mataro to promote and manage the park entrepreneurship and innovation TecnoCampus Mataró-Maresme.
10 reasons to study at TecnoCampus
- Market-oriented studies, with high employability rating
- A unique model: university centers and companies sharing the same location
- Entrepreneurial DNA: support for students with business ideas
- Modern facilities fitted with state-of-the-art equipment
- An unbeatable setting right on the seafront, excellent transport connections
- A participative, innovative and creative learning model
- Constant and personalized contact with the teaching faculty
- International relations with 90 agreements in place with universities around the world
- Synergies between different fields of study: business, technology, and healthcare
- University life: sports, student association, human castle team
Acting as the main engine on a regional level to create, attract, promote and retain the talent needed for economic and social development of the area of influence. To achieve this, it promotes an entrepreneurial culture at all levels of pre-incubation and incubation programs in business projects. The goal is to become a center of attraction of investments to the business, to set up an entrepreneurship and innovation park with university significance.
This school offers programs in: