Over the past 15 years we have trained young people today enjoy some extraordinary work in the audiovisual industry . The international experience of our students shows that we are on the right track . L'formation Idem is based on:
- Learn all the languages of work in team
- Working with professionals recognized around the world ( Belgium , USA , Canada , France ...)
- Able to take courses in France less than 2 hours from Barcelona
Perform practices in overseas thanks to our " ambassadors " in New York , Paris , Raleigh , Montreal ... Because working in 2D animation - 3D , audiovisual and graphic design is open to the world .
A RELATIONSHIP OF TRUST THAT ALLOWS QUALITY WORK
L'IDEM SELECTS ITS STUDENTS BUT THEY ALSO CHOOSE L'IDEM
YOU CAN ENTER THE SCHOOL:
- After Selectivity or School, for a complete cycle
- After having completed higher education (selectivity over two or three years, as a complement to studies)
- After a diploma to a master. There exémenes selection consist of finding the optimum orientation for the student. L'Idem selects its students but they also choose L'Idem, and thus, our teaching is based on a relationship of trust that enables quality work.
STUDIES ARE VALIDATED BY RECOGNIZED DIPLOMAS:
- Bachelor of Arts (equivalent to a European diploma: Selectivity + 3 years)
- French state title (selectivity + 4 years)
- ECTS : for the duration of the courses, alternate assessments, examinations and European credits (European Credits Transfer System or ECTS) created by the European Union. ECTS allow students account for credits in other EU schools (30 credits are validated by semester) and each student has the opportunity to continue their studies in Europe or finish them in L'Idem.
FIELD TRIPS / EVENTS:
L'Idem students participate in field trips, cultural events and festivals such as:
- Festival Round
- Festival Visa pour l'Image in Perpignan, France
- Festival International Animated Film Annecy , France
- Creating a campus of Digital Imaging
- Numeric Arts Festival " TILT "
- Collaborates with the " Théâtre de l'Archipel 'Perpignan, France
This school offers programs in:
View master programs »
This school also offers:
Our goal is to provide students with the knowledge and stimulate the skills of film animation, to achieve specialization as animators with a solid and effective technique. Similarly, a vision of the office of animation as art and / or industry is given, using traditional animation tools and their adaptation to new digital technologies.
With L'Idem, the animation from all angles!
Every year there are more companies concerning the 2D / 3D animation that want to welcome our trainees, trained for a successful and immediate incorporation into the labor market sector. Also each year more working professionals want to join our teaching team and contribute their bit to our educational project.
But why L'Idem is the school they choose professionals?
They themselves explain you!
Provide students with the knowledge and skills stimulate own animated film to achieve specialization as animators with a solid and effective technique. Similarly, a vision of the office of animation as art and / or industry is given, using traditional animation tools and their adaptation to new digital technologies.
Final year students of higher education with a good base drawing.
Regular conferences and meetings with internationally recognized experts in the industry and the art of animation film
Advice and supervision of the processes of creation of drawing and animation technique
The production processes of animation cinema: Understand the production chain from the planning to the completion of the project.
Drawing in motion: Improvement of the technique.
Techniques and principles of animation: Complete and detailed study of the bases to create the illusion of movement and interpretation.
Infography: Use of the tool Photoshop and its applications in the animation.
Animation 2d - Toon boom: Comprehensive training on the most complete software on the market, specifically designed for the production of 2D animation.
+ 2 more
In this title we propose an academic program, with a solid technical and artistic training, in which the student can develop his creative potential and become a 360º professional in the different branches of visual communication: graphic design, web design, advertising, UX Design ...
Become a Graphic Design Expert
The creativity is one of the main keys to access outstanding works of great responsibility in sectors as avant-garde as graphic design. In this title we propose a academic program, with a solid technical and artistic training, in which the student can develop his creative potential and become a professional 360º in the different branches of visual communication: graphic design, web design, advertising, UX Design ...
The curriculum is led by a international academic team and active that gives the necessary tools to successfully handle any graphic design commission from real case studies.
The aim of this title is to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve a optimal level of professional training. To achieve this, L'Idem Barcelona has a multidisciplinary training oriented to the world of work and with a wide international network of communication agencies interested in hosting our students in internships.
Also with this title is to give a vision of the trade of graphic design as a creative discipline inserted in the production processes, based on the latest technological advances.
Students with higher education in Communication, Marketing, Business, Fine Arts, Audiovisuals and other related disciplines.
L'Idem Barcelona presents students with real practical cases and gives them the tools to successfully handle any graphic design task.
Stéphane Laissus, creative director of Crescendo Comunicación
Real Practical Cases
Practices (200h00): 7 weeks. From June 10...
7point film idem