ESNE University Center is the benchmark in comprehensive training in the areas of design, innovation and technology, contributing to the revitalization and advancement of Creative and Digital Industry.
It is a University Centre which has over 10 years of experience providing specialized training and university recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Community of Madrid.
Our passion for creativity conjugate with new technologies materializes in specialized and leading art facilities to ESNE is more than a University Center: We are a TALENT FACTORY.
ESNE receives recognition at the public level by the Community of Madrid with the seal of quality distinction "Madrid Excellent" and the Ministry of Education accredits us as Official Foreign Centre for the provision of teaching for the British system. Also the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce endorses ESNE giving recognition entity operating as Research and Development (R & D).
In the private sector, recognition comes from the hand of companies like Microsoft, which gives us the privilege of being the only Center Experiences Microsoft in Spain, becoming the largest developer of Apps for Windows Phone 8 in our country. ESNE is also the only Spanish university in the Advisory Board of PlayStation First, a college Sony Computer Entertainment program whose mission is to generate talent and incubate innovative projects.
Initiatives also are reflected in projects such as the book "Chamartin: Village, Villa, District", promoted by the District Chamartin under the tutelage of the City of Madrid, where ESNE participated as experts in the graphic concept. IFEMA trusts Interior area ESNE give personality to the environment MOMAD, the show dedicated to Fashion benchmark in Europe. WildBit, Globomedia and RTVE elected ESNE for the conceptualization, design and development of "Red Eagle: Origins", the first video game for tablet and smartphone hit series. In the area of fashion, the international firm Saga Furs and OEEP (Spanish Business Organization Fur) become strategic partners ESNE to promote the development of the sector. In this collaboration projects such as student participation in the Project Design Project Cross they are carried out, rewarding students annually to the center with the opportunity to enjoy a week's stay at its Danish headquarters. The success of this factory are our own students, who with their works have won numerous awards and have created their own businesses.
10 Reasons to choose ESNE
- We provide specialized University Masters in Design and Technology recognized the national and European territory.
- Our academic programs have been developed in conjunction with major companies and Creative Technology Industry.
- All our faculty meets the requirements of ANECA and many are active in the business sector.
- The class groups are small and personalized attention where the teacher becomes the student coacher.
- Our Campus, located in the heart of Madrid, has the largest concentration of students in design and technology and professional equipment used in large enterprises.
- The high employability of our Grados make 63% of students want to undertake ESNE and 85% are employed in the first 6 months after graduation.
- Since first grade, students present and defend their work, individually or in groups, court, both English and Spanish. Thus they are prepared to develop skills to facilitate their access to the labor market.
- ESNE has agreements with international universities to participate in joint activities, exchanges of students and teachers, implement the Erasmus program, offering double degrees and develop joint training projects for students.
- We have created an innovative concept, InHouse Lab: a technological and design laboratory where companies develop embryonic projection projects in the market with our students and teachers. Some of the companies that have already gone through the InHouse Lab ESNE are Telefónica R & D, Globomedia, WildBit Studios, RTVE, Telecor, Microsoft, Sony, IKEA, Saga Furs, or Playstation First.
- We have a Center for Entrepreneurship and Employment for the Creative Industries that bridges the gap between training and business project of our students, a showcase for companies to invest in more enterprising students.
This school offers programs in: