EADA - Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración
current ranking: 84
Our institution is founded on the values of effort, commitment and work well done. Our mission is to contribute to a fairer, more balanced and sustainable society.
Founded in 1957, EADA was one of the first Spanish institutions to provide training programmes that specifically targeted the business world.
We have always been known for our strict academic and practical approach geared to applying knowledge to the real day to day company world. Our educational methodologies promote "learning by doing".
For over 50 years EADA has been in the frontline of manager training and in-company training programmes for the business community. Our longstanding relations with over 350 Associated Companies constitute the backbone of our training and intends to address the needs of the corporate world by urging the participants on our programmes to take on an active role in their own career development.
Over 120,000 participants from over 40 countries have entrusted their training to us, which in itself goes to show that EADA is one of Europe's most innovative and prestigious business schools.
EADA is an open, plural and diverse institution. We hope to be able to collaborate with you in order to understand and address your training needs.
- We are an independent, non-profit making institution founded in Barcelona (Spain) in 1957.
- We believe in organisations and firms with human values.
- We are dedicated to the training and development of people and to furthering professional excellence.
- Through research and education we intend to train managers of companies and organisations who are economically efficacious, socially responsible and environmentally friendly.
- We intend to continue over time in order to be able to bear an influence on society.
- We manage ourselves efficiently. We need to make a profit through our activity in order to ensure a sound and viable future for our institution.
- We believe that good managers have emotional intelligence, problem-solving skills and leadership capabilities. For this reason, participants that take part in the unique Professional Development Programme (PDP) in EADA´s residential training center. The PDP includes a plan of personal and professional growth and participants to develop the soft skills needed to succeed in the Business world (Cultural Diversity, Presentation Skills, Negociation Techniques, Leadership and Integration)
This school offers programs in: