DEUSTO BUSINESS SCHOOL: A CENTURY-OLD INSTITUTION
Deusto Business School is the 1st Business School in Spain. It has pioneered the training of business leaders at its two previous faculty departments: La Comercial, part of the Bilbao campus since 1916; and ESTE, created in 1956 at the San Sebastian campus. Deusto Business School is distinctive for its coherence with a centuries-old tradition and prestige while embracing the major tendencies now transforming the world of business. The Rankings ISSUE 2015 of the Spanish university system, conducted by the IVIE and the BBVA Foundation, provides comparative information and ranks the universities for the volume of their results and productivity. The report, released on 16 March, listed the University of Deusto as the best for teaching.
Deusto Business School maintains important agreements and strategic alliances with some of the best business schools and universities in the world, with programmes taught jointly or intensive modules conducted at renowned centres abroad.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND SURROUNDINGS
Bilbao has been awarded as the "Best European City 2018". It is the financial and commercial heart of the Cantabrian coastal region and is an international benchmark for urban renewal. The Bilbao campus of Deusto University enjoys a privileged location facing the Guggenheim Museum, the Iberdrola Tower and the Euskalduna Palace of Congress. The main activities of Deusto Business School in Bilbao take place at La Comercial. This building is designed to be sustainable and the facilities are adapted to the new technological demands of undergraduate and graduate education and Executive training.
Named European Capital of Culture 2016, San Sebastian enjoys stunning landscapes, the power of the Cantabrian Sea, beautiful beaches and a variety of traditional, romantic and modern architecture.
San Sebastian Campus
The campus is situated in the centre of the city along the Paseo de Mundaiz, which runs beside the river. The activities of Deusto Business School take place in the Edificio Aranzadi, the Edificio Altuna-Aulario and the Edificio Garate-Innogunea.
WHY STUDY A MASTER’S AT DBS?
- All Deusto Business School programmes are Official programmes.
- All the programmes include an internship.
- If you do not have an economics or business degree, some of the Deusto Business School Master’s programmes are an ideal way to give you a leg-up into the professional world of business.
- If you already have a degree in Business Management, the specialised Master’s at DBS are the perfect complement to help you to start your professional career in a particular field of business.
- We offer you a teaching staff formed by University of Deusto lecturers and business leaders with broad experience.
- A varied, modern and interactive methodology with a focus on developing abilities through teamwork.
- You will join a reputable professional network of more than 15,000 former students through Deusto Business Alumni.
Programs taught in: