FX ANIMATION Barcelona 3D School is one of Europe’s top schools specialising in the different areas of 3D and Compositing, endorsed by the most important software companies worldwide: LightWave 3D Group, Autodesk, Next Limit, Sidefx, Solid Angle, Pixologic and The Foundry.
It stands out for:
- High teaching levels
- Laptop computer and education licence per master’s degree student
- Own teaching method to provide the student with high levels of technical expertise
- Study in small groups of 10 people maximum. Personalised treatment
- Post-course technical advice
- Students of multiple nationalities
- Employment offers for students at internal level
If you wish to study with us and discover Barcelona, currently one of the most cosmopolitan and progressive cities, we offer the Programs to allow you to specialise in one of today’s fastest-growing professional sectors: Visual Effects, 3D Character Animation, Video Games, Archi-Viz, 3D for Photography and CGI for advertising.
Open to students, graduates and professionals wishing to specialise in 3D and/or compositing. We prepare the students to enable them to enter the professional field or retrain them.
- Face-to-face lessons in Barcelona.
- Students of masters of 6 months duration or longer benefit from a laptop computer and the licences.
- 10 students maximum per class.
- 3 hours daily 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday.
- Taught in English
- Lessons are held in a 100% practical manner, with ongoing exercises.
Title issued by Private Master FXAnimation:
To obtain it the student must have a university degree equivalent to a bachelor or diploma. Otherwise, the student will obtain a certificate of accreditation issued by FXAnimation. The real value of this training is the Demorrel work and final project that students created during their training, which will allow access to employment.
With the objective of enabling the students to enter the working world directly, they will complete their demo reel during the Masters, with the class exercises performed under the tutorship of their teacher.
Check out other Masters and Courses in Spanish!
A pass requires a dissertation to be submitted (individual lessons are available for this purpose outside scheduled class hours), to be undertaken once the Masters is completed and the real demo has been approved. For the accomplishment of the project, the school includes in-class or online personalised tutorials.
All students who have passed will benefit from post-course technical assistance and may access all internship and employment offers.Laptop included in more than 6 months Masters.
This school offers programs in: