The WSB University in Wrocław is an academic institution operating under the Law on Higher Education of July 27, 2005. The Law, alongside the University’s entry in the Register of Non-Public Higher Education Institutions and Associations of Non-Public Higher Education Institutions, ensures that its students can exercise all privileges that they are entitled to as participants in a higher education degree program.
- WSB mission: Innovative, friendly, and practically focused - helping you change your world.
- WSB vision: A regional leader in providing higher education to those combining work and study.
New programs available from the WSB University in Wrocław
Two first-cycle degree programs, Philology, and Political Science have been added to the University’s product range as an outcome of its merger with the Wrocław College of Management and Finance (Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Finansów).
WSB – the leader among higher education institutions in the region of Dolny Śląsk
The recent merger has reinforced the WSB University’s reputation as the largest privately-owned institution of higher education in the region of Dolny Śląsk. The associated benefits include: What does it mean for its students? It is clear that:
- its top position in the region’s higher education sector warrants stability, credibility and continuity, and is indicative of superior quality of instruction and the prestige and wide recognition of its degrees,
- its continued expansion and commitment to excellence in research and teaching results in the launch of new exciting first-cycle degree programs, such as Philology and Political Science.
Why WSB Universities?
If you choose WSB University you will:
- find it easy to combine your studies with a professional career. Our study programs are tailored to the lifestyle of people who have jobs.
- meet renowned academics and business practitioners in class
- gain up-to-date knowledge because we develop our study programs in collaboration with business practitioners of particular industries so that the programs meet the employers’ needs.
- study in well-equipped classrooms, lecture halls and labs with access to specialist software applications
- decide when and how to pay tuition thanks to a flexible tuition fee payment system
- be able to use the Moodle e-learning platform and e-learning platform for foreign languages
- be provided with professional student service that will make it easy for you to handle all the formalities
- gain professional experience by doing internships, attending training courses and workshops organized by the WSB Career Services Office.