Taylor’s University is a member of the Taylor’s Education Group, which also comprises Taylor’s College, Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia, Sri Garden International School, Nexus International School, Putrajaya and Nexus International School Singapore. Since its inception in 1969, Taylor’s has become one of Malaysia’s most successful and reputable private higher education institutions.Taylor’s University offers a myriad of courses in tertiary education, from foundation and diploma to degree, post-graduate and professional programmes.
Why Postgraduate Studies @ Taylor’s:
- Taylors offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment which allows individuals to obtain a prestigious Master programme without formal education to advance to the next level in individual’s career.
- Learn from industry experts and reputable academicians from Taylor’s University and visiting academicians from partner universities, as well as top-notch industry professionals.
- An industry-relevant curriculum that provides a strong theoretical foundation while enhancing your skills in adapting and applying the knowledge.
- The Taylor’s Distinguished Speaker Series allows you to obtain valuable insights from a wide range of influential speakers and industry professionals.
- Comprehensive professional development programme designed to provide the flexibility of working while studying.
- Networking opportunities for building and enhancing your business relationships.
- Professional Development Portfolio guidance, mentorship and consultation.
- Comprehensive learning materials and online support.
Programs taught in: