For almost 30 years Sunway University has established a reputation both in Malaysia and overseas, as an inspiring educational leader. Perfectly harnessing the highest quality of academic personnel and an exceptionally diverse range of programmes any global educational powerhouse would be proud of.
This ever-growing reputation was recently propelled to even greater heights as, Sunway University, was awarded the internationally acclaimed QS 5 Star ratings for Teaching, Facilities and Employability. This pioneering spirit of Sunway has seen the University rapidly become one of the nation’s flagship education providers.
Families understand and trust, that Sunway will nurture their children and their children’s future, cherishing both dearly. At Sunway, we are destined and determined to produce young adults, not just academically exceptional, but socially inclusive and kind-hearted people eager to contribute towards a better society for all.
The positive energy of a Sunway-ian is not a passing emotion but honest values like integrity, humility and excellence which a Sunway State of Mind can offer.
Vision & Mission
To be a World Class University
To nurture all-around individuals and devote ourselves to the discovery, advancement, transmission and application of knowledge that meets the needs of our society and the global community
Sunway University will carry out its mission with integrity and unwavering dedication to excellence, enterprise, professionalism, financial self-reliance, innovation, mutual respect and team spirit
Our Educational Goals
Sunway University students will:
- become independent, lifelong learners who actively pursue knowledge and appreciate its global application to the economic, political, social and cultural development
- be empowered with the competencies and capacity to contribute to a fast-changing economic, social and technological world
- develop strong leadership qualities and communication skills
- be prepared for careers that enable them to lead productive, fulfilling and meaningful lives
- value integrity and become ethical, accountable, caring and responsible members of society
Programs taught in: