Over 2,700 students are enrolled in three Bachelor, 11 Master and three professional programmes, as well as two Doctoral Schools. Academic staff from 18 different nationalities teach at the Faculty, supported by practitioners from the field, visiting scholars and guest professors.
Rooted in Luxembourg but with a European and international outlook, the Faculty counts three departments:
- Department of Law
Over 80 researchers in Law are running comparative and interdisciplinary research covering the full spectrum of the legal field:
- Business Law;
- Civil Law;
- Criminal Law;
- European Private Law;
- European Public Law;
- FinTech & Digitalisation;
- International Law;
- Philosophy of Law;
- Space, Communication and Media Law;
- Tax Law.
The study programmes on offer are provided by an international academic team supported by external practitioners and experts.
Study programmes in law include:
- Bachelor en droit
- Six Masters in Law with a first common year and a second-year specialisation:
- Master en Droit et Contentieux de l’Union Européenne (LL.M.)
- Master en Droit Bancaire et Financier Européen (LL.M.)
- Master in European Economic and Financial Criminal Law (LL.M.)
- Master in European and International Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Master in European Private Law (LL.M.)
- Master in Space, Communication and Media Law (LL.M.)
- Department of Finance
The Department of Finance conducts world class research in three main clusters: asset management, institutions, financial innovation.
The Department of Finance offers two degree programmes : The Master in Wealth Management and the Master in Finance and Economics, taught together with the Department of Economics and Management.
- Department of Economics and Management, including the Luxembourg Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LCL)
Research activities in the Department of Economics and Management concentrate on:
- Regional Development and globalization,
- Macroeconomics and Growth,
- Strategic Interactions and Organisations,
- Entrepreneurship and Governance,
- Econometric methods and applications,
In the field of economics and management, the University of Luxembourg offers two Bachelor programmes and five Master programmes:
- Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Finance and Economics
- MSc in Quantitative Economics and Finance
- Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master in Accounting and Audit.
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg District, Luxembourg