Karlshochschule International University (or as we call it: the Karls) is a foundation-owned, private, non-profit university. It is accredited by the Wissenschaftsministerium (Ministry of Science) of the Baden-Württemberg state and also has a Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) Systems Accreditation. This boutique university can trace its history to 1903, though it was reimagined as Karlshochschule in 2009 with a cultural perspective on management at its core and a strong international outlook. The Karls is a different kind of university for people who are or who want to be different; specifically, for those who want to make a difference.
10 Reasons to Choose Karls
- Rethinking Management & Society - We engage in new perspectives on management and society. Our interdisciplinary programs empower to tread new paths.
- In the Lead - All our programs have been accredited by FIBAA with the highest praise and received 8 premium seals which place us among Germany's top management universities.
- ChangeMakers & CareTakers - Our students learn to think critically about today‘s realities, seek responsibility and find disruptive solutions to complex problems.
- Intercultural, Every Day! – 100+ partner universities, international groups of students, lecturers and staff, as well as the variety of language courses make experiencing interculturality natural part of everyday life.
- Co-Creation Space – We are a gathering point for highly motivated and open-minded individuals with the passion and desire to innovate and co-create sustainable change.
- Personal Growth – A degree is nothing if you cannot live up to it. In our programs, we provide the ground to transform, embrace and share experiences in a creative but critical way, and to thereby develop personally.
- Live & Lifelong Network – Our networks in business, arts, culture, politics, science & society are more than ink on paper. They are alive and kicking in the ongoing interactions with our partners.
- Best (Is) Practice – The manifold involvement in hands-on real-world projects gives a taste of what it is like to perform on the world stage and opens possibilities for professional advances.
- Academic Home & More – Karls’ people have a strong, intimate bond and close relationships. Students, professors, staff, and alumni relate to, engage with and appreciate each other.
- Heart of Europe - Located right in the center of Karlsruhe, a young, vibrant, multi-cultural student city in the South of Germany, we are at the pulse of European quality of life: culture, economy, urban lifestyle, and nature.
This school offers programs in: