Why Ilia State University?
Ilia State University welcomes around 5000 freshmen every year at all levels of higher education. ISU is devoted to equip its students with all-round experience that gives the knowledge, skills and confidence for achieving future career goals.
Student-centered teaching - Vibrant relations between professors and students contribute to lively academic collaboration and debates. Students are encouraged and supported by faculty to find their individual research interests during their studies.
Practice based curriculum - ISU collaborates with governmental bodies and international organizations, as well as public and private entities creating opportunities for students to integrate theoretical knowledge into world or work.
Exchange and double degree program opportunities - Since 2012, ISU offers exchange programs to its students and staff in numerous international higher education institutions. Furthermore, ISU offers exclusive opportunity to its students by offering double degree diploma with Austrian and US universities.
Competitive tuition fees - ISU offers top-class education with competitive tuition fees and flexible payment options in the country and the region as well.
Unforgettable student life - friendly, welcoming community where students can engage themselves in a variety of academic, social and cultural activities.
Join Ilia State University and start your amazing life experience with us!
ILIA STATE UNIVERSITY IN A NUTSHELL
- Founded: 2006
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Employees: 301 professors and more than 1000 teachers, researchers and other employees.
- 4 schools: School of Arts and Sciences, School of Natural Sciences and Engineering, School of Business, School of Law
- Students: over 15 802
- Study programs: Up to 80 accredited programs on BA, MA and Ph.D. levels
- Research and learning facilities in many regions of Georgia
- School of Business: # 1 study destination of Georgian freshmen since 2015
This school offers programs in: