Created more than 35 years ago, VATEL is the first and largest group of hotel management schools in the world with more than 31 campuses on 4 different continents. More than 8.000 students are studying and training their future operational and executive skills to become one of the 29.000 graduates.
Thanks to a proven teaching methodology alternating management courses and professional practice, VATEL is internationally renowned by the senior and middle management of the most prestigious hotel chains for the quality and professionalism of the “Vatelien” graduates. VATEL, International Business School specialized in Hotel & Tourism Management is a path to international careers in the booming sector of the tourism industry by keeping close and friendly relationships with the hospitality industry in order to stick to their current and future needs for highly qualified junior managers.
VATEL delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that are recognized by the French Ministry of Labor, Employment, and Health. Benefiting from a worldwide network of internship in some of the most prestigious and glamorous hotel chains and restaurants, VATEL accompanies their student in the building of their professional profile, internationally focused career and future successes.
Created in 1994 in the heart of the wine merchant district, VATEL Bordeaux is the culmination of more than 40 years experience professionals, across the globe, from two partners among the best in the hospitality and tourism industries. VATEL Bordeaux provides their students with a tailor-made and dedicated tool to high value education in the hospitality, tourism and wine & spirits fields.
New campus 2015 under tradition & innovation sign
VATEL Bordeaux is proud to announce the grand opening of its new campus on the 28th of September 2015. VATEL is now proposing a unique feature in Bordeaux to become a world renown expert in hospitality, tourism, wine & spirits :
- School: 8 fully equipped classrooms with state-of-the-art technology (digital classrooms)
- Accommodation: A 4* themed and charmful Boutique Hotel with 12 deluxe rooms and suites along with 6 high class apartments
- Gastronomy: A “Wine & Flavours of the World” themed restaurant with 80 seats capacity
- Wine & Spirits: A Wine & Spirits lounge bar and a professional wine tasting room in-house
- Banquet and events: A banquet room with a panoramic terrace offering a unique view on the Garonne river
- Conference center: 4 conference rooms equipped for visio-conferencing
- Services: A physical and digital library and media center, an internship department, a student housing service and a student affairs department
This school offers programs in: