Telecom Ecole de Management is a public business school in the French Grande Ecole tradition. Founded in 1979, the School operates under the auspices of the Ministry for the Economy, Industry, and Finance. For over 30 years, the School has been recognized for its dual expertise in management and information and communication technologies (ICT). As the management school within Mines-Telecom Institute, a leading institution which brings together several French engineering schools in telecommunications, Telecom Ecole de Management has, since its creation, shared its campus with its sister engineering school, Telecom SudParis, creating a unique synergy in France. The School is among the top 10 management schools in France when comparing the level of salaries earned upon graduation. It proposes a complete program offering, from undergraduate to doctorate, all meeting international standards:
- Integrated Master’s in Management (Grande Ecole) Program accredited Master from the French state and AMBA;
- Specialized Master’s, accredited by the Conférence des grandes écoles;
- Master’s of Science, accredited by the Conférence des grandes écoles;
- Doctorate in Management Sciences;
- Executive MBA;
- Continuing Education Programs.
Accreditations and Quality Assurance Labels
Telecom Ecole de Management is AACSB accredited. The School’s Integrated Master’s in Management (Grande Ecole) Program is accredited by AMBA. The School is also a member of:
- Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE);
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD);
- Foundation Nationale pour l'Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises (FNEGE);
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB);
- Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Télécom Ecole de Management’s mission
A public, socially inclusive, higher education institution, Telecom Ecole de Management trains future managers and entrepreneurs to be responsible, innovative and open to the world around them and to lead their organizations in the major transformations of tomorrow’s society: digitalized economy, energy and ecological transition, new business models and industry of the future. Leveraging its research and education programs, its support of innovation and entrepreneurship, its close relationship with business and its engagement within its territory, the School aims for excellence in contributing to economic development both nationally and locally, while creating value for all its stakeholders.
This school offers programs in: