Established in 1984 by Grenoble’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the best management schools in France.
Each year, approximately 6000 students and executives complete one of the 40 national and international programs from the undergraduate to the Doctoral level on offer at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Accredited EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and repeatedly ranked in international and national publications, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of only a few business schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation crown –strong evidence of the quality of its many activities.
Based in Grenoble, a city renowned for its research and innovation activity in the sciences and high-tech, Grenoble Ecole de Management has developed unique expertise in Management of Technology and Innovation. Thanks to this expertise, the school is today a founding member of the global innovation campus, GIANT (Grenoble Innovation for Advanced New technologies), which represents an investment of 1,3 billion euros over 5 years.
Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
- AACSB International(Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- EQUIS(European Quality Improvement System),
- AMBA(Association of MBAs) for its MBAand MIB programs.
6877 DEGREE STUDENTS
· 4398 campus-based students
· 2479 distance-learning students
· Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble
· Grenoble Graduate School of Business
· Ecole de Management des Systèmes d'Information
· Doctoral School
· 50 programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
· Faculty: 700 core and adjunct teaching staff, including more than 200professors and more than500guest lecturers.
· 360 employees
· 330 doctoral students
· 4 doctoral programs
· 65 books and co-authored books published every year
· 45 case studies published in the past 5 years
· 60 academic review articles on average per year
· 2000 Executive Education participants
· 7000 business professionals take part in the school’s development.
· 28000 alumni
· 250 businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums.
· 1000 executives contribute as jury members for School’s oral examinations.
· 10 sites abroad: China, Georgia, Lebanon, Morocco, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, UK - London, and USA.
· 159 partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
· 2500 international students
· 114 different nationalitiesin Grenoble,136in the group.
· 23% of graduates work outside of France
GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAM
· 100% of Grande Ecole students have an international experience
· 25 themed double diplomas (law, economics, engineering, political sciences, design, literature)
· 75% ofyoung graduates obtain a permanent contract
· 85% choose to spend a placement year working in a company during the program
· Students gain an average of 17 months of professional experience during the program
FOCUS ON GIANT, THE INNOVATION CAMPUS OF WHICH THE SCHOOL IS A FOUNDING MEMBER
· An investment of 1,3 billion euros (2010-2015).
· 250 hectares
· 10,000 students, 10,000 industrial jobs and 10,000 residents by 2015
This school offers programs in: