Eu2P EDUCATION & TRAINING PROGRAM
Eu2P stands for "European program in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology".
It is currently offering an innovative web-based education & training offer in Pharmacovigilance and PharmacoepidemiologyEu2P stands for "European program in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology".
It is currently offering an innovative web-based education & training offer in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology:
- Master of Science program
This curriculum includes mandatory and optional course modules, possibly leading to a Master Specialisation Track
- Certificate courses
25 different course modules to be attended on a single basis during the Master curriculum calendar
- Short Courses
65 bite-sized courses which have been designed out of the Master modules' course material and can be attended at anytime
- PhD program
A 3-years research program leading to a research thesis and doctoral degree
Eu2P online education & training has been designed and is reviewed by a partnership of seven EU universities associated with two regulatory agencies and fifteen industry partners!
Each university partner is the academic coordinator of a whole course domain, which is offering Certificate or Short courses and is actively involved in the Master of Science curriculum:
- Basics for pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology Coord. Université de Bordeaux)
- Benefit assessment of medicines (Coord. Fundació Institut Català de Farmacologia, Barcelona)
- Medicines pharmacovigilance and regulatory aspects (Coord. University of Hertfordshire)
- Medicines risk identification and quantification (Coord. Erasmus Universitair Medisch Centrum, Rotterdam)
- Medicines benefit-risk assessment (Coord. Universiteit Utrecht)
- Medicines and public health (Coord. Fundació Institut Català de Farmacologia, Barcelona)
- Medicines risk communication (Coord. Université de Bordeaux and Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli
This school offers programs in: