Innovative, involved and international; ESSEC Business School, one of the leading institutions in Europe for business education, offers a unique learning experience that trains responsible leaders who are able to reinvent business. Accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, ESSEC maintains a superior level of academic excellence that is recognized worldwide.
Founded in 1907, ESSEC has built its influential brand name on our comprehensive range of programs that have evolved in response to student needs, corporate developments and an evolving business climate.
The Financial Times ranks ESSEC Business School:
- Number 3 Worldwide for the MSc in Management program
- Number 7 Worldwide for the Master in Finance
Innovative by nature
At ESSEC, innovation is part of our background, our educational techniques and our entrepreneurial projects. ESSEC is home to 130 professors and 17 Emeriti professors, representing 30 nationalities, who are dedicated to creating new management ideas, approaches, and concepts to meet 21st century challenges through their research. ESSEC Ventures, created in 2000, is a unique endeavor designed to support ESSEC students with business creation projects. Since its creation, the entrepreneurial structure has incubated 245 projects and created 180 companies.
Involved in career development
ESSEC’s dynamic learning environment allows participants the flexibility to integrate professional experience with their choice of courses. Thanks to our commitment to corporate relations, 700 corporate partners participate in training and recruitment programs, 15,000 internships and work-study opportunities are made available to students every year and 100 companies are associated with teaching and research chairs.
International in scope
The ESSEC community, spanning five campuses in Cergy-Pontoise (France), Paris-La Défense, Singapore, Morocco and Mauritius is made up of students representing over 90 nationalities. The school’s first-rate professors, 50% international, foster the culturally enhancing experience. ESSEC continues to develop its global presence through its network of 183 partner universities in 42 countries, through which ESSEC offers 19 double-degree options. In addition, a vast network of 47,000 active alumni stretches across the globe.
The programs taught in English include:
- Global Bachelor of Business Administration
- MSc in Management (Grande Ecole)
- Master in Finance (and the double degree including the Advanced Master in Financial Techniques)
- MSc in Data Sciences & Business Analytics
- Advanced Master in Strategy and Management of International Business (SMIB)
- MSc in Hospitality Management IMHI
- Global MBA
- ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA
- Executive MBA Asia Pacific
Additionally, 10 Advanced Masters programs and a wide range of executive education courses are also offered in French.
ESSEC Business School is spread across 3 campuses in:
- Cergy-Pontoise: 35 minutes from the center of Paris
- Paris-La Défense: in the heart of Paris’s business district
- Singapore: located in the Nepal Hill business district
- Rabat, Morcco: located in the municipality of Sidi Bouknadel in the heart of the Rabat-Salé urban area
- Mauritius: at the heart of the Indian Ocean and at the crossroads of 2 continents
This school offers programs in: