Founded in 1904, ESIEE Paris comprises 2 schools: ESIEE Engineering and ESIEE Management. ESIEE Paris is a hub of higher education and research focused on all aspects of technological innovation and a founder member of the newly-created «Université Paris-Est».
- ESIEE Engineering opens the door to a variety of professional careers in the fields of computer science, electronics, telecommunications and embedded systems.
- ESIEE Management works at the interface of Management and Technology.
Around 1.100 students supervised by 95 academics are registered at ESIEE Paris. 200 to 250 Master's Degrees are awarded each year. 50 students are studying for a Ph.D. in the ESIEE labs.
ESIEE Paris is a member of the «Conférence des grandes écoles françaises»
RANKING IN THE PRESS
- ESIEE Paris ranks in 4th position by « SMBG ».
- ESIEE Paris ranks among the second group of Engineering Schools with 14 other schools like ECL-Lyon, ENSEEIHT-Toulouse, ISEP-Paris, Supaéro, ENSAE-Toulouse, SUPELEC Gif/Metz/Rennes (17th report of «Conseil national des ingénieurs et Scientifiques de France» CNISF).
- ESIEE ranks in 14th position by L'Etudiant
- ESIEE Management ranked in 34th position by «Le Point» and 10th for «new business start-up».
- Computer Sciences and Imagery
- Real Time and Embedded Systems Microsystems,
- Micro and Nano Technologies
- Telecommunications and Signal Processing
- Innovation and Change Management