ESCOM is a chemical engineering school in France in Compiègne. His training and his degree is recognized and accredited by the Engineering Diploma Commission (ITC) and the Ministry of Higher Education. We are part of the network of private schools in the FESIC, the Confederation of Grandes Ecoles (CGE) and the Fédération Gay-Lussac (FGL), which groups the chemistry schools in France.
The engineering background of ESCOM combines the scientific disciplines, especially chemistry, engineering technology (including chemical engineering and process engineering), humanities (economics and social science and languages) to opening the business and internationalization.
Join ESCOM is get oriented training innovation, green chemistry and sustainable development. She prepares a wide variety of trades and industries: fine chemicals and applications, biotechnology, agro-industries, environment, energy, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics ...)
Located on the campus of Compiègne Technology University (UTC), ESCOM contributes to territorial dynamics in academic and research in green chemistry and sustainable processes.
Some key figures
- 1957 school foundation
- 3000 graduates from the foundation
- 630 students
- 20 international students enrolled each year
- 24 teachers and teacher-researchers
- 100 stakeholders from academia or industry
- Two research teams, one in process engineering, 1 in organic chemistry with agro-resources development goal
- 2 clusters IAR (Industries and Agro-Resources) and Elastopole
Compiègne is a provincial town, quiet and pleasant. Its residents enjoy an exceptional natural and cultural environment: the Imperial Palace, the Glade of the Armistice, the Chateau de Pierrefonds, Chantilly Castle, one of the largest forests in Europe, the National Stud ...
- It is a city of France ranked among the top for quality of life
- 42,000 inhabitants for 5000 students
- 2 theaters, 2 concert halls, music festivals (jazz, rock, electro ...), sports facilities (ice rink, swimming pool, meeting rooms and sports fields, karting, bowling ...)
- 45 minutes from Paris by train
- 30 minutes from Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport
Students in diploma courses are subject to tuition fees.
This school offers programs in: