The School of Entrepreneurial Management
Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management.
With its deep commitment to the values of responsibility, openness and creativity, Burgundy School of Business places entrepreneurial management firmly at the centre of its teaching and research mission: to train managers ready to act as entrepreneurs in both business and society at large.
On the strength of its illustrious history, its values and its organization, and thanks to the support of companies and institutional authorities of the Burgundy region, Burgundy School of Business has set itself:
- Among the 1 % top Business School in the world with dual accreditation EQUIS and AACSB
- As a referenceEuropean management institute in the areas of expertise in which Burgundy School of Business excels
- As a major academic force in entrepreneurial management.
In addition, The School of Wine & Spirits Business, founded in 2013 by BSB is a structure dedicated to education and research in the wine and spirits industries. Our programmes prepare graduates to become capable specialists who trade in wines and spirits, market their products innovatively and play managerial roles in all divisions of these demanding industries.
We are pleased to offer our expertise in 3 distinct programmes, designed to fit our students' needs and initial background: MSc Wine Business, MSc Wine Management, Mastere Spécialisé Commerce International des vins et spiritueux.
10 reasons to choose BSB
Are you looking for…
1.Programmes in Management in English,keeping in close contact with French students?
- Burgundy School of Business offerseight Master's degrees andone Bachelor's degreein Management taughtin English or in French, accredited by the Conférences des Grandes Ecoles and open to French and international students.
2.An international experience?
- BSB has a long tradition of welcoming international students: our international community represents 30% of the student body including 66 nationalities. 36% of our faculty is composedof international professors and BSB welcomes 60 visiting professors from 15 countries every year.
3.An excellent location in the heart of Europe?
- Enjoy studying in one of the best preserved historic centres with beautiful architecture. Dijon is alsovery close to othermain European cities.
4.A chance to improve your French language skills?
- We want to help you integrate into French society, that's why we offer free French language classes for you.
5.Outstanding faculty with both academic and professional backgrounds?
- 76% of our professors hold or are completing a PhD, and the majority of our professors are researchers, guaranteeing accurate and up-to-date knowledge in management.
6.High quality education combining theory and practice?
- You will put theoryinto practicethrough case studies, group work, or consulting projects for our partner companies.
7.A rich social and cultural life?
- A range of dynamic clubs and societies, recreation facilities and evening eventsare offered.
8.Personalised attention to students?
- Small class size, close follow-up of your learning and progress, comprehensive support by the International Relations Office and availability of professors and staff are the guarantee of a successful experienceat BSB.
9.Close contacts with the corporate world?
- Meet with experts and consultants from the business world, and gain professional experience through work placements in France or abroad.
10.Effective career guidance and placement?
- Our Corporate Relations Office has developed a network of 1100 national and international partner companies andhelps to provide work placements and employment opportunities.
This school offers programs in: