RIT/ACMT is the only college in the immediate region that has an estabalished partnership with an American university. It's also the only educational institution in Croatia granting two diplomas: an American degree from Rochester Institute of Technology and a Croatian degree from the American College of Management and Technology.
Through a partnership established in 1995, RIT/ACMT offers its students dually accredited diplomas. Today, we remain the only private educational institution granting both American degrees (accredited by the New York Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools) and Croatian degrees (fully accredited and aligned with the Bologna process).
RIT/ACMT attracts students from all over Croatia and around the world. Currently 30 percent of our student body is international students from such countries as Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, China, Germany, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Peru, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, South African Republic, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States of America. Each year more than 70 students from RIT's main campus study at ACMT.
Two Exciting Locations
RIT/ACMT offers two exciting locations where you can earn your degree. You may choose between Dubrovnik, a beautiful coastal city located on the Adriatic Sea, or Zagreb, the capital city and center of business in Croatia.
RIT/ACMT will be recognized as the leading international career oriented university in Croatia.
RIT/ACMT will realize its vision by:
- providing a dynamic learning environment in which students combine both theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- building positive relationships with local and regional communities, and with our international business partners.
- fostering close relationships with regional governments and academic institutions in the exchange of ideas and practices.
- maintaining contact with our graduates and creating business relationships with them.
- making our services available to business leaders who seek professional guidance in developing their organizations and training their employees.
- working closely with RIT to encourage mobility through the exchange of students and faculty in order to maximize the benefits from the US programs and resources.