Since 1961, Reeves College has opened a world of opportunity and training for students through education and training. Over the years, the college has earned a reputation for nurturing highly-skilled business professionals. Our career diploma programs assist students with the skill development needed to start business and healthcare careers. The Department of Academics develops curriculum in consultation with the business and healthcare communities to ensure that graduates meet current industry demands.
The college staff and faculty understand that students want qualifications that employers demand and strive to provide them with the training and skills for career success. Each program trains individuals to use the most-current applications, software, and techniques in their fields of study. Also, programs are offered on a modular basis so that students learn one subject at a time and in a progressive manner.
Faculty members at Reeves College are both accomplished instructors and skilled professionals whose knowledge and expertise in their respective fields enhance the learning experience in the classroom and workplace.
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS – The faculty in the Department of Business and Hospitality are accomplished instructors and experienced professionals. Their experience and knowledge will help you develop the required skills that employers demand. Small class sizes allow instructors to spend more time with you on a 1 on 1 basis, which ensures that you will receive a quality education.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CARE – Faculty in the Department of Health Care are knowledgeable, industry experienced professionals who are fully committed to helping you become a skilled and versatile practitioner. Plus the strong relationships we've made in the healthcare community help us keep pace with market demands and changes in the field.
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY – The Department of Technology is dedicated to providing you with a very comprehensive approach to careers in technology-related careers. Our instructors use the most current software applications and practical techniques to ensure that you develop sought-after marketable skills that work in the 'real' world.
Plus free upgrading of courses after you graduate ensures you will always be in demand.
1. 49 Years training Albertans for Business, Technology and Health Care related careers.
2. Accelerated, market-driven programs to train students in a matter of months enter a competitive job market.
3. Hands-on training helps develop the skills graduates will use in the workforce.
4. Instructors are also industry-experienced practitioners in the fields they teach.
5. Personalized experience because of small class sizes. Students have more interaction with instructors.
6. Career and Employment Services available to assist students during the program and after they graduate to search and secure a job in their preferred career field.
7. Locations in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, and Lloydminster.
This school offers programs in:
View Diplomas - HealthcareStudies » View Certificates - HealthcareStudies » View Certificates - AcademicCourses » View Courses - Lawstudies » View Diplomas - AcademicCourses » View Courses - AcademicCourses »