HEC Montréal: Open for business
Top business school, pillar of the business community and leader in business-oriented research, HEC Montréal is where established and future managers come to acquire much sought-after skills.
HEC Montréal is an international business school whose exceptional teaching and research, combined with its relevance and drive for innovation, have allowed it to stand out from the pack since 1907.
With an openness to globalization, HEC Montréal is dedicated to fostering ongoing leadership in teaching, research, technology and multilingualism in order to prepare students for their future roles as managers and management experts, and, ultimately, to help them become active contributors to society.
An appreciation of the world’s cultures, ethical behaviour, academic excellence, leadership and an enterprising spirit are just a few of the qualities that HEC Montréal tries to instil in its students.
HEC Montréal at a glance
- More than 12 000 students
- 3 803 international students, 30.8% of the student body
- 63 000 graduates worldwide since 1907
- More than 250 professors
- More than 35 study programs in Management, from the B.B.A. to the PhD
- International accreditations: AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS
- Canadian accreditations: CA-IT, CMA, Canadian Information Processing Society
- The HEC Montreal's MBA, in the Forbes Top 10, the AméricaEconomia Top 20 in 2009 and the Expansión international ranking in 2010.
- HEC Montréal Master’s in Administration in the Financial Times Ranking Top 25 in 2009.
International accreditations: HEC Montréal, global pioneer
HEC Montréal was the first business school in North America to receive the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS.
This threefold recognition of the quality of the school’s study programs, the calibre of its students and faculty, and the excellence of the guidance provided to students, confirms HEC Montréal’s status as one of the world’s great business schools.
This school offers programs in: