The United International Business Schools organization (UIBS) is an independent and accredited private higher education institution with campuses in Europe and Asia. UIBS offers flexible business and management studies at the Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Our flexible study programs are based on the American model of higher education, allowing students to choose their courses based on course requirements, previous studies, current interests and future ambitions.
Students can choose between multiple starting dates in the fall, winter, spring and summer of each academic year. Our modular course design and program structure allows for an optimal further education planning.
Students can transfer between campuses on a quarterly basis with guaranteed program compatibility. Our quarter-based academic calendar allows for a continuous study abroad experience across Europe and Asia.
Our truly global community of students, faculty and staff, is made up of over 85 different nationalities from around the world, with students showing great appreciation for cultural diversity and entrepreneurial initiative.
Academically qualified and professionally experienced professors link theory and practice by bringing contemporary case studies into the classroom, preparing students to become the global leaders of the future.
Small class sizes with up to 30 students allow professors to use interactive teaching methods, thereby increasing group interaction, improving group dynamics and building long-lasting connections among students.
The United International Business Schools organization aspires to be acknowledged as a private and independent business school of first choice for the quality of its undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs and courses. We strive to provide students the inspiring excellence of a private university, combined with the stimulating advantage of a small-scale, cross-cultural and English-speaking environment.
Our study programs and teaching methods are in line with international standards in higher education and are undergoing a continuous process of self-evaluation and self-improvement by means of internal and external quality validation in order to guarantee minimum quality standards. Among our faculty and staff we emphasize qualities such as innovation, flexibility and a continuous sense of advancement.
Our organization, being internationally commended for its academic contributions to professional business and management education, serves a highly unique and culturally diverse student body and endorses both academic advancement and personal growth among its students. Besides accomplishing our mission through academic excellence, ingenious extra-curricular activities and distinguishing cultural alliances, we are dedicated to the following educational resolutions:
- To offer highly-competitive career-oriented academic study programs at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels in full-time and part-time formats;
- To offer a range of flexible non-degree programs to meet the needs of individual students, companies and organizations in the framework of lifelong learning;
- To uphold excellent quality standards in our academic curricula, pragmatic teaching methods and personalized student services;
- To welcome qualified students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds, nationalities and religions;
- To equip students with well-developed analytical, conceptual, quantitative and interpersonal skills;
- To provide an opportunity to develop specific skills in accordance with one’s interests and talents;
- To develop among students an understanding of cross-cultural management, global leadership and business ethics;
- To increase students’ competence in global thinking by offering a dynamic and truly international study environment.
Amsterdam | Antwerp | Barcelona | Brussels | Geneva |Lausanne | Madrid | Milan | Tokyo | Zurich
This school offers programs in: