At the FH JOANNEUM Institute of Management, you are getting the perfect know-how to be a successful player in the world of Global Business.
The Institute of Management focuses on meeting the challenges of the global economy. The academic programs offered by the Institute of Management tailor to the needs of the market and the industry, and help you prepare for your future role in management in a diverse multicultural world, regardless of whether you plan to work in multinational or national businesses, in public or private sectors, in enterprises or non-profit organizations, in industry or service sectors.
- Theory and Practice: The Institute of Management manages regional and international projects in cooperation with companies and institutions in trade and industry, banking and insurance, tourism and healthcare. Working in close cooperation with business and industry, the master programs provide you the opportunity to put acquired knowledge into practice, to learn and participate in the development of innovative solutions for topical issues in applied research projects.
- Think and Act globally: The Institute of Management’s international network of academic and corporate partners enables you to gain valuable experience abroad by spending a semester at a foreign university or completing an internship at an international company.
- Study in small groups: Teaching is conducted in small teams, ensuring you tailored support from our experienced lecturers.
- Interdisciplinary: As an active player in national and international R&D in a variety of topics, the Institute guarantees you the opportunity of meeting and working with outstanding staff and specialists in selected cutting-edge fields.
- Excellent job prospects: The practice-oriented education, along with the cultivation of intercultural competences qualifies you to take up a leading management role – both in Austrian companies as well as in trading centers and future markets around the world.
Our master programs are offered in Graz and Bad Gleichenberg. Graz: Graz is listed in the UNESCO world heritage site as a historic center. Complemented by its medieval flair and bustling urban atmosphere, Graz is the second largest city in Austria hosting eight universities and around 50,000 students. Well known for being the "Eco-city" and the "City of Design", Graz is a talent pool that numerous for-profit and non-profit organizations think highly of. Bad Gleichenberg: Bad Gleichenberg is known for being the traditional health resort in the heart of the Styrian spa region. Blessed with its rich natural resources, Bad Gleichenberg has developed several renowned training centers for the tourism and hospitality industry with a focus on wellness and treatment, making it an ideal location for the studies of health care and management. Check out our programs and projects via Facebook page: Facebook: FH JOANNEUM- Institute of International Management
This school offers programs in: