35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, A SUSTAINED DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTANT
In Vatel, we prepare operational staff and managers of the International Hospitality and Tourism. With an experience of 35 years, our 31 schools worldwide teach its 7,000 students the same program, based on internationalization and based on the alternation of theoretical knowledge and professional practice.
This concept has been very successful: our 29,000 graduates, called "Vatelians" practicing in the most prestigious establishments in the world. 80% of them follow a career in the hospitality and tourism, occupying positions of Director General in hotel chains and independent establishments, Operations Director, Administrative, Sales, Marketing, of human or financial resources. Also are Managers of Public Relations, Events, Reception Manager ... As for the remaining 20% is hired by other sectors, particularly in the luxury industry, which has been seduced by their skills.
All "Vatelians" constitute a dynamic, solid and valuable network, both for the student who seeks to realize its practices, and for the recent graduate looking for work in any region of the world. Vatel, today the world's leading group in the teaching of Hotel and Tourism Management, meets all the conditions for its graduates have an international and multicultural profile to succeed in your career.
Vatel's mission: to join the professional realities
Prepare young generations to build their own future in tourism and international hospitality.
The tourism industry brings forward for 20 years. Faced with economic, political and social crisis, it remains a safe long-term value.
As proof, long-term forecasts of the World Tourism Organization:
- The number of international tourists travel throughout the world will increase by 3.3% per year between 2010 and 2030, reaching 1.800 million at the latter;
- Between 2010 and 2030 the number is expected to travel to emerging destinations increased twice as fast (+ 4.4% per year) than in advanced economies (+ 2.2% per year)
- The market share held by emerging economies has increased from 30 to 47% between 1980 and 2012, and should reach 57% by 2030, equivalent to more than one billion international tourist travel
Consequently, international hotel groups continue to multiply in the world. To accompany its growth, they need operational staff and managers, able to work in a multicultural context, to lead a team whatever the nationalities that comprise it. They seek young graduates maintainers who acquired knowledge not only of a great school of business management but also the skills and know how to behave features of the hotel.
Globally, we see two different types of business management in hotel groups:
- European management. It was built over two centuries of history of the hotel. It is oriented on service quality and customer satisfaction. It takes into account all the cultural aspects of the client, the country where it is implemented the establishment and personnel using ...
- Anglo-Saxon management. Much more recent, it is governed by the requirement of financial results and puts forward the procedures that must be respected by employees
Vatel has taken the position of the European management teaching and transmitting the art of receiving French, recognized worldwide as a sign of quality, taste and excellence.
The aim of Vatel: the success of their students
- Develop your skills
- Give them the means to achieve their professional ambitions
- Propose an education that meets the expectations of the professional world
All Vatel pedagogy is, therefore, prepared to this end. The Vatel spirit, values acquired for life
It rests on five pillars:
- Create close ties between students and their school Vatel, who is convinced them all means to succeed in their future careers
- Create a dynamic teaching that allows students:
- assimilate theoretical knowledge progressively to implement them and use them later in their professional practices
- Being able to build your professional project
- Transmit skills that transfer students to the heart of the professional reality and enable them to know in detail the tasks that have to comply with or enforce later
- Start the students to learn to behave, to specific values of hospitality both in dress and language, welcoming attitude, respect for others, openness to different cultures and language skills linguistiques correct.
- Causing a close relationship with the professionals of tourism and hospitality, positive and lasting, thanks to meetings, participation in various meetings and integration into the dynamic network of 29,000 Vatelians
Teachers working in synergy.
Teaching teams of Vatel Group consist equally with university professors and world renowned professionals in their sector.
They transmit their knowledge, skill, his passion. They are constantly informed about innovations in terms of technical training and professional techniques. Thanks to its interactive methods, based on the usual dynamics of companies, give students the means to develop their analytical skills, acquire the skills required in the hotels and tourism, and to deepen business management in conditions real.
This school offers programs in: