Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG)
Zaragoza Logistics Center
EUR 24,300 / per course
28 Mar 2024*
Earliest start date
* International students deadline: June 1 | European students not needing a visa: July 15
MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MIT's International Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain are offered at centers across the globe providing unique cultural and professional experiences. In Europe, these international programs are held by Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) in Spain and include:
- MIT Zaragoza MEng in Supply Chain Management Full-time Program (ZLOG). Spain (9 months) + USA (3 weeks). Tuition and Fees: 24,300 EUR
- MIT Zaragoza MEng in Supply Chain Management Blended Program (ZLOG-B). Online (5 courses) + USA (3 weeks) + Spain (4 months). Tuition and Fees: 17,700 EUR
Why Attend This Program?
- Meets the high demand for a new type of supply chain leader.
- Leads to great job opportunities in top companies – 95% placement rate.
- Creates a highly selective and diverse class environment.
- Delivers first-rate recognized education.
- Provides access to an exclusive MIT Global network.
- Offers a high return on investment.
- Ranked as no. 1 Master’s Program in Logistics in Spain by El Mundo.
At A Glance
Location: ZLC Campus, Zaragoza, Spain; MIT Campus, Massachusetts, USA.
Duration: 10 months, full-time degree program.
Credits: 87 ECTS credits.
Degree awarded: Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- 1st Round: November 1st
- 2nd Round: January 31
- 3rd Round: March 28
- Rolling Admissions: after 3rd Round deadline
Contact: Marta Romero, [email protected]
MIT Zaragoza of Engineering Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) builds upon the successful curriculum at MIT, which is consistently ranked number one in the area of logistics and supply chain management. Students must complete core and elective coursework, a master's thesis, and participate in the international exchange. Graduates receive a master's degree from the University of Zaragoza and a certificate from the MIT Zaragoza International Logistics Program.
Dual Degree Programs
ZLC has partnered with 5 leading business schools, IE Business School in Spain, INCAE in Costa Rica, the European Business School in Germany, Sabanci University in Turkey, and Feng Chia University in Taiwan to offer 5 dual degree programs combining a Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management with an International MBA.
Scholarships and Funding
Program Tuition Fee
Who should apply
Diversity in the student body is an important characteristic of the MIT Masters in Supply Chain. While applicants are expected to have an aptitude for analytical thinking, they do not need to have an undergraduate degree in engineering. We invite students of all disciplines to apply. Beyond education, relevant work experience weighs heavily in the admissions decision.