Being the youngest Grande Ecole in France is an asset for Y SCHOOLS which since its creation in 1992 as Groupe ESC Troyes, has strived to forge ahead through daring innovation and, as much as possible, challenging experimentation.
4 MAJOR SCHOOLS
- School of International Business & Management (undergraduate: 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree with Honors, 34 double degrees all over the world, benefits of a specific label from the French and the German Government )
- Graduate School of Management (2 Year Master’s Degree with majors in Marketing & Strategy, HRM, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship).
- School of Tourism, Leisure & Events Management (3 Year Bachelor’s Degree + MBA)
- School of Design (3 Year Bachelor’s Degree + 2 Year Master’s Degree)
THE CITY OF TROYES
Troyes is a dynamic city that welcomes more and more students every year, attracted by the comfort and well-being that it offers. When you live here, you can benefit from the cultural offer, the sport activites, the shopping possibilities at an offerdable price, and you don't even need a car. Everything is accessible on foot, by public transportation, or by bicycle.
- 90 minutes away from the city center of Paris
- #11 most attractive city in France*
- #3 medium-size city*
- 10 800 students
- 300 major brands available from the city's famous factory outlets
- 3,25 € for a full meal in a student restaurant
*source: L'Etudiant magazine